Wednesday 12 March 2014


For my photography assignment I chose 'bon appétit' magazine. I chose this magazine as they usually feature cakes and puddings on the front cover. Their covers are always bright and very close up.
The front cover is usually mainly centered on the picture as their is never normally much text. 




I have also had to create my own layout for the article;


This is the layout I am going to use, the boxes show were my images will be placed.



Last week I took my photographs for the magazine at a bakery in Birmingham. I took the photos in the shop as they looked nice and there was enough lighting so I didn't need to create any extra. These are my photos






I made sure the camera was correctly focused and the photos were taken up close. The different colours look really good as they are bright and eye catching.


No comments:

Post a Comment